#Youtoo: What Boards Need to Know and Do About Gender Pay Equity
September 13, 2018
2-3 p.m. (EST)
While legislation and debate surrounding gender pay parity is not new, 2018 has brought a renewed focus to the issue. The headlines can be alarming and the potential fallout for organizations and their boards is real. How can directors separate the public discourse from their company’s actual position and begin to formulate a plan for addressing concerns and compliance?
Join NACD and Pearl Meyer for this important webcast on September 13 to learn why boards should be involved in this discussion. Our compensation experts will outline:
- Key terms, definitions, and contextual background on gender pay equity;
- The legislative horizon and the potential impact to employers;
- The factors playing a role in assessing potential gender pay equity issues;
- Communicating your position; and
- Near-term next steps for boards and management teams.