C-Suite Expectations: Understanding C-Suite Roles Beyond the Core provides directors with tools they can use to narrow the potential gaps in information between directors and C-suite officers other than those most familiar (e.g., CEO, CFO, COO, general counsel). This publication includes position descriptions for information the board can expect to receive in reports from, and deeper questions directors can ask of, non-core C-suite officers. The positions included are:
- chief corporate responsibility officer;
- chief ethics officer;
- chief human resources officer;
- chief information officer;
- chief investor relations officer;
- chief marketing officer; and
- chief risk officer.